Search This Blog

Friday, November 19, 2010

Joneys Agenda

Whats pop lockin yall! I know its been awhile but, I just wanted to let you all know, that I didn't forget about you. I also wanna send a thank you to everyone who supported my latest mixtape "Front Page Material 2", and if you didn't then your probably a lame and you don't count anyways(redemption is in the link posted below this). In case you've been wondering, ya boy Dollarsign been back in the lab cookin up that issh for yall @$$. Right now Im currently in the early stages of working on my first project with original production from front to back entitled "The Nor'easter EP". I've decided use this as the precursor  for my debut album instead of a mixtape(like every other artist in the world does), simply because Im tired of rapping over beats that have already been made popular. Im interested in seeing if I can make my own classic songs instead of d*ckriding the songs that everyone else is d*ckriding. Im just curious to see what an entire project of original music by me would sound like. Especially because I got some pretty good feedback from the original songs on my mixtape. Im also putting the gears in motion for a freestyle series called "Marathon Monday's" where either every monday or every other monday(still haven't decided yet) myself or a member of the Cadets Nation will drop a freestyle/single and post it up for download. Just to do our part in keeping good music in circulation. These aren't the only two things I've been up to. I promise, my dancehall mixtape and the Rams project are both in the works as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MIXTAPE DOWNLOADS

Download all available S.Jones Mixtapes here:

Front Page Material

Front Page Material
Out Now

Fix Ya Face:The Mixtape

Fix Ya Face:The Mixtape
Out Now

Front Page Material 2

Front Page Material 2
Out Now

Blog Archive